something to live for

Friday, November 4, 2011

i want more days like these

so I'm starting to slowly edit my picture that I've been taking, and mind you I'm not the best at it BUT while I was editing I came across some pictures that I'm in love with.
Only because this day just gets stuck in my thoughts from time to time.
This Boy holds my heart...well part of it.
This day with him I have to say I'll always remember. I wish I knew why because nothing special happened. It was just an overcast day but everything just fit right together.
It was so good that it almost scared me. I've always been okay around people and I've always known what to say and what to do. But when I get around him I get so quit and everything kinda goes still. This is all so new to me that I feel like the slightest thing could mess it up.
I can't say that I want to be with him forever only because forever doesn't last. Everything comes to an end one way or another but as of right now its all day by day and there's no rush.
so as of right now he can hold part of my heart  make me giddy as hell and loss everything thought that I have. And no matter how long we last  I will enjoy everything time I get with him. Weather it be for 5 minutes or a whole day. I'm going to enjoy it. Leave every wondering thought at the door and just be with him in that time and the space that we have.
I know that in time everything will come to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment