something to live for

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

smile

boyfriend :)
I wanna remember you. Anything and everything about you I want to know. the ins and outs what makes you tick. your secrets a little about your past. I want to open you up like a book and see what you have to teach me. I believe that no one just walks into you life to just be there. they always seem to teach you something good or bad its always something. but you never know what they have to teach you until the day they walk away. in which I hope you dont walk away. I want this.. this relationship to last sometime. I want part of everything with you. i only say part because  I dont know what the future holds. But as of now I do know that I want to spend nights with you even the drunken ones. i want to watch sunset and sun rises. I’m at a point in my life where i know i’m young and i know theres soo much to enjoy and i want to enjoy some of these things with you. but i have to say the one thing i want is a picture of us. i know its something you dont do but i still would love one.. one day.. no pressure [heehee] 
But i need to say thank you.. for every thing. for the laughter for the smiles. for all the times you made me blush i’ve enjoyed every moment.. thank you
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment