something to live for

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

so i realized

today that i miss you. i know that we have our things that we have to do . but hell i sure do miss you. i want to have an adventure with you. get lost somewhere were we just dont have to care. i want to be held tight and get lost in our kiss. i'm not complaing dont get me wrong but hell i'm just a silly girl who loves and miss' her boyfriend. 

BUT on another note i got a new tattoo today :)
 kinda wish you were there with me but i did it on my own held it all together [because i'm the biggest baby ever] it was a nice therapy. 
i find it odd that i started to make a list in my head.. all the things i want to do with you... kind of a  lot of firsts to be honest.. im just not even sure if i should write them down or not. But this will be a first to have a you for the holidays. which i'm sorta excited for but i'm not sure if i should just let all my excitement out and just be who i am during this time ... or just conceal it ... eff that i love the holidays too much i gotta be me[that was a silly question]
oh by the way i have to say my boyfriend is pretty much the best.. i love him for the fact that he bring me redbulls in the morning while i'm at work.. gotta say it makes my days. screw roses when you can get redbulls BAHAHAHA
sorry lots of random things but i guess i just had to get them out..

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment