something to live for

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I know its silly but..

I'm a girl thats all I can say. And to be honest I get kinda love sick and I love it.
so for about two months..ish I've been dating this guy whom at the moment hold part of my heart. I only say part because I feel like if I give him my whole heart then things might turn for the worst knowing my they always do. So here I am a silly girl who keeps track of how long I've had him as my boyfriend. and I have to say that in two months life couldn't be any better. Its nice because I dont have to see him every day. I enjoy my time for me but on the other hand I love spending time with him and parker. And if I could I would be with him most of the time. But for right now its nice to see him when I get the chance.

At this moment in my life I can't decide if I want to settle down.. not meaning go and run off and get married i just mean to take my time with a boyfriend and make it last. and maybe one day far far in the future maybe then get married. But who knows cuz to be honest I dont even know all I know is what I want and right now all I want is him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment